Knowledge Powerhouse con Top 50 Microservices Interview Questions & Answers: Good Collection of Questions Faced in Architect Level Technical Interviews (updated 2018 version) (English Edition)
Introduction: Top 50 Microservices Interview Questions & Answers
Updated: 2018 version
Microservices is the latest trend in Technology world. It is the new architecture on which very few books have been written. If you are aiming to get a job in companies with Microservices architecture like- Netflix, Amazon etc. then this book can help you prepare for the technical interview.
This books also covers Architect level information in Q&A format for easy grasp of the concept. This book helps you in understanding the deep concepts behind Microservices in a Q&A format. It is an important topic for a software developer to know about Microservices.
It is a compilation of advanced Microservices interview questions after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Facebook, Google, Ebay, Amazon etc. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily programming work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Microservices concepts.
How will this book help me?
By reading this book, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Microservices interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Microservices Interview questions.
Are there answers in this book?
Yes, in this book each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of reading this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in Microservices architecture.
What is the level of questions in this book?
This book contains questions that are good for a Associate Software engineer to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the book from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What are the sample questions in this book?
- What are the characteristics of a Good Microservice?
- Is it a good idea for Microservices to share a common database?
- What are the issues in using REST over HTTP for Microservices?
- What is Reactive Extensions?
- What is Semantic Versioning?
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What is Ubiquitous language?
- What is Mike Cohn’s Test Pyramid?
- How can we eradicate non-determinism in tests?
- What is PACT?
- What is a Consumer Driven Contract (CDC)?
- What is Canary Releasing?
- How can we separate Deployment from Release of Microservices?
- How will you implement Service Discovery in Microservices architecture?
- What is the difference between Orchestration and Choreography in Microservices architecture?